Pages

Tuesday 22 January 2013

LUST LIST


Lust List



1. Petite Speckle Mini Dress - £26      2. Nails in World End-£5    

1. I think this dress is perfect going into spring, when it gets a bit warmer it
 can be paired up with some tan sandals but for now a thick pair of tights
and a blazer over the top. I think I may have to sneakily get this one though
 as I already own the burgundy version (after seeing it on Lily Melrose from
 LLYMLRS) but they're so versatile!

2. Topshop polishes are fast becoming a favourite, I love the brushes and
they tend not to chip on me. When I saw this shade, I thought it would be
 perfect for S/S 2013. It's bright without being OTT.

3. This is definitely a lust item. I can't practically see myself using a phone
case but I love the metal hardware and would probably use it as a little clutch
 purse if I'm just going for dinner and drinks.

4. I can not resist black heels of any sorts! Again I'm subconsciously loving
the studs. I think these would look great tucked into skinny jeans or
teamed with a skirt or a dress. I love the inbuilt platform, stop your feet
from killing.

What's on your wishlist?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
I read every single one and will reply, so just bare with me! :)
Love Holly xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...