Pages

Tuesday 18 June 2013

Selfridges Sale Picks

Hello lovelies,

Now I'm not usually one for high end, designer goods because let's be honest, I'm a student and don't have the budget. I would love a Mulberry bag, but I can't see that happening any day soon. Whilst shopping in the Trafford Centre in Manchester last week, I noticed Selfridges had a sale on and had a quick browse. Where I live, there isn't a local Selfridges, so I was very wary of making any impulse purchases and then not being able to take the item back on reflection. I ended up looking to their website, just to see what's on offer.

Selfridge Sale


Michael Kors Jet Set Chain Large Shoulder Bag - £157
This is so beautiful. It's such a good price for a good quality leather bag. I spotted this in orange and um-med for way too long and it went out of stock. I really want to splash out on a designer bag but need to decide which one and start to save up.

Taylor Swift Wonderstruck Eau de Parfum 100ml -£25
I've heard so much about the Taylor Swift perfumes from FleurDeForce and MissBudgetBeauty, both rave over them. I've seen the 50ml bottle retail for more than this price. I may have to place a cheeky order.

Steve Madden Kstudd Studded Suede Pumps - £24
All I can say is I love the colour, I think these would be perfect to pair with a pair of jeans or just to add a pop of colour to a dark outfit.

Marc by Marc Jacobs Katie Bunny Ipad Case - £25
How cute is this! I don't own an Ipad but if I did, I'd probably have about 30 cases and this would be one of them. It's quirky and it's a bit of fun.

Vivienne Westwood Candy Orb Bracelet - £45
Vivienne Westwood is such an iconic designer, sometimes I look at her designs and think they're a little out there and not something I would personally embrace. This bracelet is simple but embodies her style and design.

Have you picked up any bargains recently?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
I read every single one and will reply, so just bare with me! :)
Love Holly xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...