Pages

Wednesday 26 June 2013

Would You Rather? Make Up Edition

Hello lovelies,

Now this tag has been floating around the bloggersphere and I thought it would be a good way of getting to know me!

(Hehe I just love this image)

Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks, and lipglosses or lose all of your palettes and eyeshadows?
Both sound pretty bad but I only really wear eye shadow for special occasions and have nothing expensive, so it would have to be eye shadow and palettes. Without mascara or eyeliner, I just look really young.

Would you rather chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again?
I love my hair long but it does grow super fast so I'd rather chop it all off.

Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek?
Oooh this is difficult! Pink for Winter and coral for Summer. Can I say that?

If you had £1000 to spend, Would you rather buy clothes or makeup?
I have lots of make up and I think make up is timeless whereas clothes aren't, they go in and out of fashion. Probably make up but if it included bags, I'd be having a Mulberry, no choice.

Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner, or eyeliner as lipstick?
Eyeliner as lipstick, you get so many eyeliner colours, and it would only be like using a lip pencil. Could you imagine trying to put lipstick on your lower lash line?

Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora?
Ermmm I have a confession to make, I have never bought anything from either. We don't have a Sephora here and the MAC ladies scare me. There are defintely MAC products that I want to try but Sephora stocks loads of different brands. Sephora wins.

Would you rather only use one eyeshadow color or one lip color for the rest of your life?
Easy peasy, eye shadow. I don't wear it often and stick to neutral colours when I do. I think you can really make a statement with a bold lip and love changing them from day to day.

Would you rather wear winter clothes in summer or summer clothes in winter?
Summer clothes in Winter as you can layer them up and I love pretty little dresses.

Would you rather dark nails or bright nails all year round?
Bright nails, I don't own many darks, they seem to wash me out.

Would you rather give up your favorite lip product or your favorite eye product?
Favourite lip product, I have a great mascara but with lip products, there's always another product that's so similar.

Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a pony tail or a messy bun?
Messy bun, I just think I suit them better. And I don't like it when you walk and can feel your pony tail swishing from side to side.

Would you rather never being able to paint your nails again or never use lipgloss?
Never use lipgloss, I could still use lip balms and lipsticks. I find lipglosses too sticky and my hair constantly glues itself to my lips.

Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all? or sharpie them in everyday?
Sharpie them! I just think anyone would look strange without any form of eyebrow at all.

Would you rather live without makeup or nail polish?
Nail polish, no question. Make up hides a multitude of sins.

Have you done the Would You Rather Tag?

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I love your blog great work! Please come and have a look at mine, if you decide to follow me I’ll follow you back :) XxX

    http://lifewithalipglosssmile.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Your blog is so good, I love coming across great blogs.

      Holly xx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
I read every single one and will reply, so just bare with me! :)
Love Holly xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...