Pages

Friday 26 July 2013

7 Deadly Sins of Beauty Tag

Hello lovelies,

First of all I want to apologise for going a bit AWOL, I've been working 15 hour days and they've honestly been a killer. When I'm going out at 8 in the morning and getting home at 11pm, the only thing I want to do is go to sleep! But I'm back.

I wanted to do a swatch post of some new Ciate polishes I picked up but late nights mean rubbish lighting and they're meant to be a present for a friend but I may just keep them for myself. I sound like such a selfish friend but I'll get her something else. So I decided to do this tag, it's a bit different to everything else out there and it's a good way for you to get to know me a little bit better, so off I go...

Greed
What is your most inexpensive beauty item? What is your most expensive?
My most inexpensive beauty item would have to be the MUA nail polishes, of which I own Pistachio Ice Cream. At £1, you can't really go wrong. At the end of the day, all nail polishes chip and these aren't rubbish quality and they come in a huge range of shades. 
My most expensive would be the REN Invisible Pores Detox Mask, I don't usually buy high end products as I'm scared I'll love them and won't want to use anything else ever again but I am getting more into skincare.


Pride
What beauty product gives you the most self confidence?
I would have to say concealer and foundation. They are my war paint. I feel so much more confident with them on as my skin isn't great and I have blemish marks, these just make me look alive.
Wrath
What beauty products do you have a love/hate relationship with? What product has been the hardest to get?
I have a love/hate relationship with bronzer. I like the glow it gives but hate the orange shimmery/ muddy look that you can get. I find it so difficult to find a bronzer that suits me.


Sloth
What beauty product do you neglect, due to laziness?
Body moisturiser, I don't want to be hopping around in the cold waiting for it to sink in. And I get horrible dry patches on my elbows so I really should be using it.

Lust
What attributes do you find most attractive in the opposite sex?
Oooh this is a strange one for this tag... definitely a sense of humour. I like someone who I can laugh with and be silly with, just someone who I can be myself around. Honesty is a big one for me, I like to know exactly what the situation is even if I'm not going to like it. I'd be more peed off if someone didn't tell me the truth. Physically, I like nice eyes and arms, yes I know I'm strange. All the better for cuddles.

Gluttony
What are your most delicious beauty products?
I did try the Soap & Glory Breakfast Scrub once as it smelt soooo good... I don't recommend eating it. I'd have to go with a fragrance, Hugo Boss Orange, it just reminds me of summer nights.



Envy
What items would you most like to receive as a gift? 
Something that I couldn't afford! Probably perfume as certain fragrances remind me of people, places or a time.

I tag all of you to do it, leave me a link down below so I can have a goosey gander.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
I read every single one and will reply, so just bare with me! :)
Love Holly xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...