Pages

Wednesday 14 August 2013

August Haul

Hello lovelies,

So I sort of went shopping again... I know, I know. I was meant to be on a saving mission but I'd had my eye on these for a long time and they were all on one type of offer or another, they just landed in my basket and I accidentally paid for them.


It does look like loads but this lot came to under £30!


H20 Plus Aqualibrium Marine Toner : £2.00 (these were on clearance in M&S but are normally £14)


Revlon Nail Art Moon Candy in Orbit : 2 for £10 (normally £7.99)
Simple Kind to Eye Balm : £2.66 (normally £3.99)


Nuxe Anti Imperfection Care: £5 (normally £19.50 but on clearance in M&S)
Nuxe Anti-Shine Fluid : £5 (normally £19.50 but on clearance in M&S)
H20 Plus Face Oasis Shine Neutralising Gel : £2 (normally £27.50)

Told you they were bargains! I can't wait to try these out.

Have you picked up any bargain beauty recently?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
I read every single one and will reply, so just bare with me! :)
Love Holly xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...