Pages

Sunday 25 August 2013

Feelunique Sale Picks

Hello lovelies,

Hope you've all had a top notch weekend! I've spent mine trying to do some last minute jobs before I go to France. Only ten days to go eekkkkk! In between errands, I've been naughty and browsing the feelunique sale, how can I resist a discounted beauty product. I haven't put an order in just yet but these are definitely on my wishlist.

Feel Unique Sale Picks

The best seller set contains a Huile Prodigieuse Multi-Usage Dry Oil 50ml, Reve de Miel Creme Mains et Ongles Hand and Nail Cream 75ml and a Reve de Miel Stick Levres Hydratant Lip Moisturizing Stick 4g. I picked up some Nuxe products in my August Haul and so far so good. The Dry Oil has been on my wishlist for ages as it's a multi purpose product and would be prefect to pack into a travel bag.

I'm quite happy with my little perfume collection but the other day, I was flicking through an old Glamour magazine and found a little sample of this. I instantly fell in love, it's such a pretty floral scent but quite deep as well. I later found out that my best friend wears this, so I sneakily used some of hers!

This  mask fascinates me, I've seen such glowing reviews on how it has performed skin miracles and I've been so close to purchasing it. It's meant to be the go-to product of the rich and famous but I'm a bit wary if it doesn't work for me and it promises such big things.

There's nothing I can say about this apart from I love it. I already own one but can't find it! This has worked miracles for my hair, I find it doesn't pull or snag and my hair is left softer and easier to manage. I'm going to have one last search and if I can't  find it, I shall pick this up.

I have nothing other to say than how beautiful are these! The packaging, the shades, I just want these to be mine.

Have you picked anything up in the feelunique sale?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
I read every single one and will reply, so just bare with me! :)
Love Holly xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...