Pages

Friday 2 August 2013

July Favourites

Hello lovelies,

Now I know this is a bit late but life has been a bit chaotic the last few weeks. I've been working two jobs, had a chest infection, a sprained shoulder and really struggled to find a spare minute to just sit down. With the sunshine appearing, I've found that I've wanted to use fewer products and only have a small favourites this month!


Charles Worthington Sunshine Leave-In UV-Protection Spray, wowza that's a mouthful, is literally a holiday in a bottle. It has a gorgeous fresh fragrance made up of melon, peach and all things tropical. It's a light spritz that protects your locks from the sun which causes colour to fade and drys your hair out. An added bonus is the shine which vitalises hair without leaving it looking oily or greasy. I spray this both onto damp hair and dry hair and it leaves my hair feeling more manageable and adds protection. We are often quick to slather ourselves in sun cream but forget about our tresses. Now the bottle I currently have is 150ml but I think I bought it when they were discontinuing the larger sizes, so it's only available in a handy travel size 50ml bottle now which is perfect for hand luggage or to chuck in your bag on a day out. Available from Boots for £1.99.


I've had The Body Shops Vitamin E Face Mist for yonks and go through phases of loving it and then not being bothered but it has been a life saver in this weather! My skin tends to look oily in this weather and I find this mist perfect to just set makeup or to freshen up. It instantly refreshes and gives you a hit of moisture. I also find that sometimes after I've powered, my makeup can look a little bit cakey and this just takes the edge off it and my makeup looks natural. There's nothing worse in hot weather having your face melting away and turning into an oily mess. Available at The Body Shop for £8.00

And that's it for this month. Told y'all it would be short and sweet. I don't feel like there's any point in me throwing in products just for the sake of it, I want to be open and honest with you.

I'd love to hear what are your summer saviors?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
I read every single one and will reply, so just bare with me! :)
Love Holly xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...