Pages

Saturday 10 August 2013

Magazine Freebies #3

Hello lovelies,

I can not believe how quick the last few months have been! So here we are again...



1. Elle: £4.00 - 50ml bottle of Bumble & Bumble Thickening Hairspray worth £7.50

2. Essentials Magazine : £2.99 - Mandara Spa Body Lotion worth £5 (only available in Sainsburys)

3. Company : £2.50 - Free black liquid eyeliner and pencil duo

4. Grazia: £1.95 - Free Starbucks Refresha Drink

5. Harper's Bazaar: £4.20 - Free Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Capsules Daily Youth Restoring Face and Eye Serums, together worth £13

I think I'll be picking up Elle as I really want to try Bumble & Bumble. I've heard such good stuff about their Surf Spray.

Will you be popping any of these in your basket?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
I read every single one and will reply, so just bare with me! :)
Love Holly xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...