Pages

Wednesday 28 August 2013

Review: Boots Botanics All Bright Purifying Face Scrub

Hello lovelies,

Hope you've all had a lovely bank holiday. I spent a sunny afternoon in the park, having a lazy day. I'd read quite a few reviews about the Botanics range before buying into it but nothing on this product. I'm always a bit wary buying an "own" brand product when I've seen nothing on it and I think within the Botanics range, there has been hits and misses but I thought hey-ho, I'll give it a go.


The All Bright Purifying Face Scrub is a cream based scrub containing apricot kernels and natural AHA's. I love the packaging - the colours and it's such a handy size. The flip top lid is perfect in the shower and it has a small opening so the product doesn't splurge everywhere.


I use this in the shower every few days and you can feel it working. My problem is the apricot seeds, I find them quite abrasive and just  too rough. Now my skin can be quite sensitive, it doesn't irritate it as such but I find it helps to bring all the gunk to the surface TMI. It certainly adds an extra glow to my skin but I don't think it's helped to clear it up at all, which is slightly disappointing. And I don't like feeling like I'm sandpapering my face.


I probably won't repurchase this, I just feel a bit disappointed by it. I don't like being negative about a product but there's nothing that makes me go ooooh wow! It may be more suited to dry skin.

If I haven't put you off it, the Boots Botanics All Bright Purifying Face Scrub 75ml is available for £2.66 (normally £3.99)

Which exfoliator do you us?.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
I read every single one and will reply, so just bare with me! :)
Love Holly xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...