Pages

Tuesday 6 August 2013

Tuesday's Thought #2

Hello lovelies,

I know my well intentioned plan of one every week didn't quite work so I intend on doing a thought once a month and that way we aren't overloaded with my witterings.

(bellemaison23.com)
"I don’t regret the things I've done, I regret the things I didn't do when I had the chance"

For me, this means seize every moment and make the most of every situation. Yes, sometimes you think should I really do that or what will happen? But you just have to have the confidence within yourself to go for it. Far too many people have the attitude of well I might regret doing that but how do you know unless you try something.

My only regrets are not doing things when I had the chance, I may have been scared or let other people change my mind. But now I'll never know. And that's what I regret the most. The outcome may have not been a positive one but at least I would have explored the eventuality and no doubt, got through the situation and came out the other side, a much wiser person. I think in life, it's our experiences and the people we encounter who shape who we are.

I by no means want to tell people how to live their lives but sometimes you have to take a moment and say screw it, this is what I want to do. Be selfish for once.

Have you had any similar moments? I'd like to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
I read every single one and will reply, so just bare with me! :)
Love Holly xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...