Pages

Sunday 15 September 2013

NOTD: Barry M Nail Gelly Hi-Shine in Prickly Pear

Hello lovelies,

Now I've had the Barry M Hi-Shine Gellys for months but this was the very first one I bought and always pick out when I'm not quite sure what to go with.


There nail paints caused quite a buzz when they were first released and I read such great reviews, no one had anything negative to say about them and I decided that I needed to have them in my life. Several brands seem to be jumping on the bandwagon and bringing out gel effect nail varnishes and I can't say I have tried any others to compare but I'm very happy with this one.


Prickly Pear is a lovely pale blue toned lilac, it's exactly the same shade to what you see in the bottle. Barry M claims that these are Hi-Shine polishes and I can confirm that, I don't need to use a topcoat. It has a gorgeous glossy finish that stays shiny for as long as you wear it. There's nothing worse than when a polish turns dull after a couple of days wear, I don't have the time to be changing my nails every couple of days. I'm really impressed with how these wear too, I find after a few days wear, I tend to get the odd tiny chip but that happens with most polishes and this lasts a lot longer than more expensive brands I've tried.


If I wasn't living in France, I would definitely be treating myself to more of these, Barry M have recently added more shades to the line and I can't wait till I go home to try these!

At just £3.99, they really are a bargain and can be often found on buy one get one half price of two for £6. You really can't go wrong. Barry  M Nail Gelly High Shine's are available from Asos, Boots, Superdrug and Barry M.

Have you tried the Gellys? What did you think of them?

2 comments:

  1. It's a beautiful lavendar-y shade! I haven't tried the gelly ones yet but they look lush <3 Claire @ Jazzpad

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have to pick some up! Can't wait to see the darker winter shades xx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
I read every single one and will reply, so just bare with me! :)
Love Holly xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...