Pages

Thursday 26 September 2013

Review: Soap & Glory "The Righteous Butter" Body Butter

Hello lovelies, 

So today, I'm going to review S&G's Righteous Butter, as you may know I've been making a rediscovery of S&G's products ... and I do love them. The packaging is just so unique - I adore their tongue-in-cheek names, vintage inspired fragrances and pink packaging, who couldn't like that?!


The Righteous Butter had the traditional fragrance of all S&G's pink products, I can't put my finger on what it it is, but I would definitely recommend giving it a sniff. The fragrance has a good staying power and I like to layer it up by using Clean On Me in the shower and then moisturising afterwards with this.

Texture wise, it's so creamy and thick. I would say it's not as thick as The Body Shop butters if you've tried those and it's fairly easy to massage in. It isn't instantly absorbed and you do have to stand their for a few minutes waiting for it to absorb but then again, you find that with the vast majority of body butters. 



I have to say this butter is fabulous at moisturising. I got sunburn on Sunday at the beach and I didn't have any aloe vera gel, so I've been slapped this on to help and so far so good. It makes my skin feel soft and smooth, taking away that feeling of burning heat. Wear sun cream ladies!

Overall I would say it's a good moisturiser and definitely something I would highly recommend for the Winter months to rectify dry skin. 

Soap & Glory "The Righteous Butter" Body Butter 300ml is available from Boots for £10.50 or you can get a smaller 50ml for £2.50, perfect for travelling. 

Have you tried any of Soap & Glory's Body Butters?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
I read every single one and will reply, so just bare with me! :)
Love Holly xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...