Pages

Wednesday 11 September 2013

Something A Little Bit Different

Hello lovelies,

I know you're all expecting a beauty post but y'know I just felt like doing something a little bit different - more of a lifestyle post. Some of you may know that I've moved to Bordeaux for the year, I've only been here two days and I'm not quite settled in yet, so I thought I would show you some pictures as it really is a beautiful city.

Oh, nearly forgot to say, I went into Sephora today, if you thought Boots was a beauty paradise then Sephora is heaven. It's quite expensive for what they have but perfect to spend an afternoon in. And I may have made a cheeky purchase or two.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
I read every single one and will reply, so just bare with me! :)
Love Holly xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...