Pages

Monday 16 September 2013

The Autumn Tag

Hello lovelies,

So I thought today I would this tag and seen as the weather seems to be changing, then it's the perfect time to be doing The Autumn Tag. I spotted this original post created by the lovely Georgia of Make-Up Pixie, which you can find here. Autumn has to be my favourite time of the year, especially September, you still get the lovely sunny days but I love the fresh crisp leaves on the floor.



For Autumn, what is your... 

1. Favourite thing about it? I think I may have just already answered that but I do love just getting cosy and snuggled up, wearing about twenty layers as much as I complain about being cold all the time.

2. Favourite drink? It has to be hot chocolate, with the full works - cream, marshmallows, sprinkles. And cinnamon, I love a sprinkle mixed in, it reminds me of Christmas. I must be the only Northerner whose not really a great fan of tea.

3. Favourite scent/candle? Again anything that smells like Christmas, I tend to pick something quite spicy and deep, it usually has cinnamon in. For perfume, it has to be Ellie Saab, there's just something so enticing about it.

4. Best lipstick? Oooh this is a difficult one, I don't tend to wear that much lipstick in Autumn as my lips get so chapped. I usually just stick to the Nuxe Reve de Miel balm as it's so nourishing or slap on a Revlon Lip Butter.

5. Go to Moisturiser? I don't really change my moisturiser for seasons... I know I'm awful. I'll probably stick to the La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo for night and I might pick up something slightly more intensive for the day.

6. Go to colour for the eye? Just a simple smokey eye. I have great difficultly doing my eye makeup, so I might go for a neutral golden bronze eye.

7. Favourite music/band or singer to listen to? I like quite a lot. I seem to be listening to Gabrielle Aplin a lot on Spotify, it's ultimate chill out music. Or Arctic Monkeys, as it would be rude not too.

8. Favourite outfit to wear? It has to be skinny jeans, mint green jumper, long parka coat, snood and little brown boots. 

9. Autumn treat? I'm thinking about picking up the Parka Coat from Next that Miss Budget Beauty has, it would just be perfect. And I have to have it. 

10. Favourite place to be? It has to be the seaside, it doesn't matter what time of year, I just love it.

If you want to do this Tag, please leave your link below in the comments, so I can have a nosy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
I read every single one and will reply, so just bare with me! :)
Love Holly xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...