Pages

Friday 18 October 2013

NOTD: Kiko Nail Lacquer in 254 Wine Red Microglitter

Hello lovelies,

Just a quick one today. I picked this up in my big Beauty Haul as I'd been popping in and out of Kiko and decided that it was about time I tried something.


Wine Red Microglitter is a gorgeous deep claret red with a slight purple shimmer running through it, it's such a perfect colour for the Christmas season. It's quite opaque and if I was in a rush, I would just settle for one coat. The second coat just really brings out the purple sheen.

Application wise, I really like it. The brush is a good size and it goes on without smudging. My only issue is that it takes forever to dry, I tend to now do my nails watching catch-up tv as it takes a good 20 minutes to be touch proof. I have to say with only a days wear and without a topcoat or a base coat, it has started to wear a bit.


I will probably pick up a couple more shades, the range is massive. Kiko is quite readily available in Europe but unless you live in London in the UK, it's ordering online, sorry folks! However, I noticed on the website, they're offering free delivery to new subscribers, I presume that's to a newsletter of some sort.

Kiko Nail Laquer is available from Kiko (surprise, surprise) for £3.90. 

Have you tried anything from Kiko?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
I read every single one and will reply, so just bare with me! :)
Love Holly xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...