Pages

Tuesday 15 October 2013

The Watch Hut Wishlist

Hello lovelies,

Now this is a long story but I'll cut it short, I've been in France about 6 weeks now (heading home in 10 days! Yayyyy) and I still haven't got round to getting a French phone. I use my phone for everything, I am literally reliant on it and feel like I've lost part of me. So when I'm sitting in a French Civil Law Seminar, I want... I need to know how long I've got left before I can go back to bed. My only problem is I don't own a watch, well I do but it's at home and it's far too expensive for me to wear everyday. Why do we always save nice things for best? So I've been doing a bit of online browsing and put together a few of my favourite time tellers.


Casio Baby G-Shock Rubber Strap BGA-110-7B2ER - £70.00
Swatch Unisex Cherry Berry Watch - £32.00
Michael Kors Ladies Lexington Watch MK3230 - £155.40

I'll definitely be putting in an order. The Watch Hut offer free next day delivery if you order before 4pm, which is always a bonus.

Have any of these took your eye?
*Sponsored post*



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
I read every single one and will reply, so just bare with me! :)
Love Holly xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...