Pages

Monday 4 November 2013

October Favourites

Hello lovelies,

Now I know this is a bit late but I was at home last week and although I thought I would have time to blog, I just didn't. It really hit me just how much I miss being at home, being able to understand what's going on the majority of the time and seeing all my friends and family but heyho...I'll be back at Christmas!


I picked this up several months ago and it seems to be discontinued in the UK now but it's available in the USA. I tend to lean toward alcohol free toners and this has really helped to keep my skin clear and calm. It's a lovely toner that doesn't strip the skin but removes all traces of dirt. I still have a couple of bottles left... don't know what I'll do when I run out!

I've only got a 15ml sample size but I have really enjoyed using this and it would definitely be something that I would consider repurchasing. This product claims to reduce shine and balance combination skin and as you all know, mt T-Zone can get very oily throughout the day when wearing makeup. I find that I don't have to worry about my skin getting oily and it really calms my skin down. Ren is a brand that I'm definitely going to explore more.

I only picked this up as I had a half price voucher from the Boots machine and looking at the shade in the bullet, I wouldn't have gone anywhere near it. Bon Bon is a nude pinky brown shade which I really love. This lippie applies semi-sheer but it's easily buildable, it's not quite as glossy as the Mirror Shine range but the colour is more pigmented. I found this lasted about 4 hours before needing reapplying but wore well. What really draws me to this range is that my lips can get quite dry, especially during the Winter months and these are so moisturising. 

I remember there being a huge amount of hype when these were released and I never really got it. But now I do. I love the way Revlon have matched up a dark base coat with an iridescent holographic top coat, they make a perfect pairing for Autumn. I will be doing a NOTD post at some point to show you the true effect.

What have been your October Favourites?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
I read every single one and will reply, so just bare with me! :)
Love Holly xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...