Pages

Saturday 14 December 2013

Review: La Roche-Posay Serozinc Toner

Hello lovelies,

I'd heard so much about this product and on a recent trip to the pharmacie, it just fell into my basket. For those of you not in the know, Serozinc is  a Zinc Sulphate solution formulated with just that and little else, it can be sprayed on a cotton pad and swept over the face post-cleanser and used as a toner.


Serozinc is anti-bacterial and purifies the skin, as well as soothing irritations and prepping the skin for moisturiser. Zinc is a natural astringent so it's great for my combination skin. I've been getting dry patches with this weather but this really soothes them. I've found that I've been suffering from less blemishes and any existing ones are quickly fading. I wouldn't be put off even if you have sensitive skin, as the zinc is a natural element and it's actually really gentle. 

I tend to use this every couple of days, I wouldn't use it everyday as the zinc acts as a natural exfoliater and I like to switch this up with my beloved Botanics toner. I originally used this by spraying Serozinc directly onto my skin but I found that I was wasting quite a lot of product, so now I spray onto a cotton pad and sweep it across my face.

La Roche-Posay Serozinc can be picked up in the French pharmacies for around the 6 euro mark but if you're not planning a trip to France any day soon, then you can order Serozinc off Ebay for £13.75 including postage. 

Have you tried Serozinc?

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
I read every single one and will reply, so just bare with me! :)
Love Holly xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...