Pages

Wednesday 11 December 2013

Review: Rimmel Lasting Finish Soft Colour Blush in 020 Pink Rose

Hello lovelies,

If you haven't tried the Rimmel blushes yet, you're in for a real treat. I seem to be naturally gravitating toward Rimmel at the moment for all my makeup needs. I've yet to find a Rimmel product that doesn't tick the boxes for me.


I picked up Pink Rose off ASOS after looking at swatches and reviews online. Moving into Winter, I like my blush to give me that rosy glow as if I've just stepped inside from the cold and the majority of blushes that I own are more coral toned for the summer, when I have a bit of colour. I swept Pink Rose on my cheeks first thing in the morning and it's still there at 10pm.


I find you have to be quite light on application, I was a bit heavy handed the first time round and ended up having to pat the colour down, I would say Pink Rose has medium pigmentation. It just adds a lovely natural sheen.


My only bugbear is the packaging, it's quite flimsy and it's not something I would just fling into my bag, I'd be worried about the compact cracking and I find it a bit tricky to open. Nevertheless, I don't want to detract from what a gorgeous blush this is and it's definitely one of my Winter staples.

Rimmel London Lasting Finish Soft Colour Blush is available from ASOS for £3.99

Have you tried any of the Rimmel blushes?

2 comments:

  1. Looks a nice colour! Great review :)
    L xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's just really nice for the Winter xx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
I read every single one and will reply, so just bare with me! :)
Love Holly xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...